Ready to join Smile and Stroll? Kickstart your wellbeing journey today...
Smile and Stroll booking form
Please complete and submit this booking form to reserve your Smile and Stroll space. Payment details will be emailed directly on receipt of your completed booking form.
Please note spaces are limited. Your space will only be secured once payment has been received. You will then be sent joining instructions for your meetup.
Looking forward to seeing you,
Harmony4Life values your privacy
Once you have submitted this form you will receive confirmation within 48 hours.
Please add email@example.com to your trusted contacts. If you do not receive an email within 48 hours, please check your junk folder.
For any questions...
Text or call
07813 138 171
Smile and Stroll at a glance
This is an informal friendly group for anyone who needs a wellbeing boost.
We will meet in Clevedon to take in the stunning sights of Poet's Walk.
Each meetup including wellbeing resources is £9. You can block book 4 meetups, at the reduced cost of £32, which also gives you access to online CBT programmes.
* when you book a block of Smile and Stroll the same length as your chosen programme (4-6 weeks)
Here's our agreement...
Every effort will be made to match your request for specific dates, however this is subject to availability.
Can't make it? There is a 28 day 'cooling off' period which means you can reschedule your meetup to a more convenient time or cancel and get a full refund. Requests to reschedule or cancel meetups must be made in writing no later than 28 days before the meetup.
By submitting this booking form, you agree to the dates selected and understand that payment cannot be refunded if you are outside of the 'cooling off' period.
This includes not being able to attend due to illness, COVID 19, work, family, transport strikes, bad weather, holidays or any other reasons. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable outside of the 'cooling off' period.
If I cancel the meetup due to reasons outside of my control we will reschedule as soon as possible.
Full payment is required within 7 days of completing and returning this booking form and no later than 48 hours prior to the Smile and Stroll date you have chosen.
By submitting this booking form, you have asked to receive emails and communications from myself (Claire Paul) at Harmony4Life. This will only be used for Smile and Stroll updates and related resources.
You can unsubscribe at any time. This is following General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 25th May 2018.
To: Claire Paul (Harmony4Life)
By participating in Smile and Stroll meetups I understand I am agreeing to the following:
- I understand that this will be used as a guideline and have answered the above questions to the best of my ability.
- I am going to the Smile and Stroll meetup voluntarily and am in good health.
- I take responsibility for my own health and safety.
- I accept full responsibility and liability for my own health and wellbeing during any meetups and when I put into practise anything from related wellbeing resources.
- I assume all of the risks – especially a possible infection with the COVID-19 virus – of participation meetups.
- I take full responsibility and liability for my own health and wellbeing and acknowledge that when I attend any meetup Claire Paul/ Harmony4Life is NOT responsible for any changes in my wellbeing, emotional situation, or physical and medical condition.
- I understand there are risks to walking in public.
- I accept personal responsibility for anything that happens to me, like if I get hurt or lose something.
- I release Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) from any claims or liability for damages.
- If something happens to me during the session, it’s not the fault of Claire Paul/ Harmony4Life.
- If part of this waiver is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, it doesn’t mean the whole thing is.
- If I agreed to it, Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) can take photos and video during the Smile and Stroll meetups and can use my image, likeness, recordings of me in any format to promote their meetups or any other way they like without having to pay me anything for it, ever.
- If I get hurt or need medical attention, Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) can arrange it, but it’s not her duty to do so.
- I understand that meetups and related resources are not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. I am aware that this is meant for general support only and not offered as medical or psychological advice, guidance or treatment.
- I understand that Claire Paul/ Harmony4Life reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
I understand and confirm that my participation in a Smile and Stroll meetup is voluntary. I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make me susceptible to injury or disability while participating in the meetup.
I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards involved in my participation in a Smile and Stroll meetup. I understand that the Smile and Stroll meetups take place in public places under conditions largely beyond the control of Claire Paul (Harmony4Life). Potential risks may include, but are not limited to, uneven walking surfaces, potholes, raised path edges, wet or slippery ground, steps, curbs, low lighting, narrow walkways, traffic movement, road crossings, diversions due to construction or exposure to weather conditions.
I assume all risks involved in participation in Smile and Stroll meetups. I accept personal responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected with my participation in a Smile and Stroll meetup.
Release of Liability
I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) for any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses for death, injury, loss or damage of property, in any way arising out of my participation in a Smile and Stroll meetup, including, without limitation, any and all claims resulting from the negligence of the Released Entities.
I indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities from any loss, liability, damage or cost that they may incur for losses and damages which may be brought against me or against any of them by anyone claiming to be injured (including death) or whose property is damaged as a result of my actions arising from or during a Smile and Stroll meetup.
If any portion of this Waiver is held to be invalid it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement will remain valid and enforceable.
I agree to grant to Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) a royalty-free license to use my photographic, video, or digital likeness, in whole or in part, taken during a tour, solely for promotional, educational, and/or other purposes.
Consent to Medical Treatment
I authorise Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) to provide me with customary medical assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services as the result of injury or health condition. This consent does not impose a duty upon Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) to provide such assistance, transportation, or services. I have the right to refuse medical assistance and understand Claire Paul (Harmony4Life) will provide assistance if I am incapacitated.